GOT IT!
I was waken up today by my friend, he called my mobile and woke me up. I was all like ARGHHHH! Until I heard the news he had for me. The record bag he ordered for me on Ebay *finally* arrived! It's about 3 months late.
The story goes something like... He ordered the bag for me (coz he already had an Ebay account and I didnt want to set one up) about 2 months ago, and we were expecting the bag in about maximum two weeks. When it didnt show up after a month, we E-Mailed the people to ask what was going on. Then they fucked around heaps and we thought they were pulling a dodgy on us. I was ready to wave goodbye to $140 but then the people said they would send another one coz it seemed that the original one was lost. So they sent another one and then, to our surprise. They BOTH ended up arriving at the same time!?!?! So now I got two for the price of one. Nice one BRUVA! We might think about sending it back, if they ask us. If not, it's definite keepers. HEE HEE HEE.
The story goes something like... He ordered the bag for me (coz he already had an Ebay account and I didnt want to set one up) about 2 months ago, and we were expecting the bag in about maximum two weeks. When it didnt show up after a month, we E-Mailed the people to ask what was going on. Then they fucked around heaps and we thought they were pulling a dodgy on us. I was ready to wave goodbye to $140 but then the people said they would send another one coz it seemed that the original one was lost. So they sent another one and then, to our surprise. They BOTH ended up arriving at the same time!?!?! So now I got two for the price of one. Nice one BRUVA! We might think about sending it back, if they ask us. If not, it's definite keepers. HEE HEE HEE.

<< Home